Antiquing Wax will give your piece an old-fashioned vintage look while providing light protection. Use a tinted wax if you want to highlight accent areas or add depth to the color of your piece. Antiquing Wax will settle into the crevices and detailing of your furniture to give it that aged appearance. Our favorite pieces using this product were first painted in Fresh Mustard and Hollow Hill. You definitely need this color furniture wax in your paint kit!
There is absolutely no need to worry about fumes, solvents or chemicals when using this Country Chic Paint product because Antiquing Wax is 100% natural -- it’s safe for your whole family and the environment. And you only need a small amount to add fabulous depth to any piece.
Antiquing Wax Product Features:
- Adds beautiful antique effects to your furniture
- Made from 100% natural beeswax, tree nut oil, and carnauba wax
- Adds a light layer of protection to your furniture
- Contains NO harsh chemical additives such as phthalates, formaldehyde, heavy metals, or solvents
- A little goes a long way
IMPORTANT NOTE: Antiquing Wax contains tree nut oil and may not be suitable for use by people with severe nut allergies.
❤️RETURNS: In-Store and Online
🎄 Items purchased as Christmas gifts purchased after November 21 2019 are eligible for exchange or refund until January 11 2020 with original receipt and in compliance with the conditions for return on this page. We wlll be closed Dec 24 to Decemer 27 2019 and January 1 2020 for Christmas Break. Online orders may still be placed during this time but order fulfillment, returns and exchanges cannot be completed until we open on December 27. 🎄
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
👉 All items for return must be unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and have no pet hair or odours.
👉 Swimwear must be tried on with underwear and can not be accepted as a return if the sanitary liner has been removed or damaged.
👉 All items for return must include original product package boxing (if any).
👉 NO returns will be considered without an original receipt.
👉 We do not return underwear
👉 Any item discounted 30% or more from original MSRP is considered a clearance item and is final sale with no return
We inspect items prior to shipping, however if an item is deemed defective or damaged from the manufacturer or improper shipping packaging we will refund the item and shipping charges. If you received a damaged product please EMAIL US within 48 hours of receipt so we can resolve the issue as soon as possible. Upon return, we will check the items for defect or damage - if no damage is found we will NOT be able to refund shipping charges.
If an item has been paid for in-store, the item must be returned to the store with the original sales receipt and meet all of the above conditions. Method of refund:
0-14 Days of Sales Receipt: Refund will be issued via original payment method used immediately
14-30 Days of Sales Receipt: In-Store credit in the amount of refund immediately
ON-LINE Returns: EMAIL US
- Notification to us must be received by email within 14 days of receiving your order. Your email must include a reason for return and pictures if applicable (such as manufacturer defect or shipping damage) along with the sales order number. You will be contacted via email when a return has been authorized by us. DO NOT return item(s) before an authorization has been issued by us. Items returned without an authorization number will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fees and must use a trackable method for return shipment.
- Returns must be received by us within 30 days of your receipt of item(s) You will be notified via email when we receive your return. Please be aware that our processing time for returns and exchanges is 5-7 business days once we receive your return. Refunds will be issued via your original payment method.
❤️ We try our best to keep up with current pricing for all our brands. Most of our items come tagged with MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price) but we will gladly price match any Canadian pricing from an online brand retailer. Plus, should our own price be reduced, present us with your original receipt within 14 days of your purchase and we will match the lower price and refund the difference.
The product you are requesting a price match for must meet the following criteria:
- 👉Must be of the exact same brand name and item
- 👉Must be priced in Canadian Dollar
- 👉Must be sold and shipped by a brand retailer located within Canada
- 👉Does not apply to marketplace sellers on websites such as Amazon.ca or Ebay.ca
- 👉The product must be in stock, available for sale, and of the same size
- 👉The product price can not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint or special sale prices such as close-outs, liquidations or clearance.
- 👉Does not include shipping charges
How to Request a Price Match
In Store: If you've already made your purchase in-store, you'll also need to make your request in-store. Remember to bring the flyer, advertisement, or web address of the lower-priced product with you as well as your original receipt. Pictures are not acceptable.
Online: If you've bought something online from us, you can request a price match by emailing us or by phone. To make your email request select CONTACT US. For email requests, make sure to include the name of the item you would like to price match, the lower price of the item, and the link to the product page or flyer with the lower price.
You can also request a price match for an item you've already purchased online by calling us at 1-403-704-4682 and providing us with your order number.
Have a link to the product page or current flyer with the lower price available.
If you haven’t bought the product yet:
In Store: Since you haven’t made your purchase yet you can visit our store to request a price match. Remember to bring the flyer, advertisement, or web address of the lower-priced product with you. If the item qualifies, we will be able to discount your purchase on the spot.
Online: If you are requesting a price match for an online order with us, add the item to your cart and send us an email here CONTACT US If the item qualifies, we will adjust the price of the item in your cart and notify you of the price match. You can then proceed with the completion of your order.
If you abandon the cart, the price match will be discarded on that item.
🚚 SHIPPING POLICY (Currently, we only ship within Canada)
FREE IN-STORE PICKUP
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150.00
- 👉 Alberta $10.00
- 👉 BC $10.00
- 👉 Manitoba $12.50
- 👉 New Brunswick $15.00
- 👉 Newfoundland $15.00
- 👉 Nova Scotia $15.00
- 👉 Ontario $12.50
- 👉 PEI $15.00
- 👉 Quebec $15.00
- 👉 Saskatchewan $10.00
- 👉 NWT, Nunavut, Yukon $17.50
Shipping is via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. Once the order is shipped you will be provided with a Canada Post tracking number.
For shipping orders, your order will be processed within 2 business days of placement of order.
For pick up in-store orders, your order will be available for pickup during regular business hours. Your order will be picked within 2 business hours after placement of order. If gift-wrapping has been requested allow an extra hour for this service. Please provide contact info on checkout.
If there are any delays in the shipping of your order, you will be contacted within 48 hours to discuss options.
All shipments will require a signature upon receipt of order. Please make sure to inspect your package prior to signing. Any damage to packaging or discrepancies with regards to the number of packages must be noted on the packing slip prior to signing. Please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order if there are any damages to the contents of your order.
Pay with Paypal, Visa or Mastercard
Pay by E-transfer
Pick up and pay in store by debit, credit card or cash.
Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm MST)
Closed: Sundays and Stat Holidays
4804 50 Street, Ponoka Alberta
Talk to us:
10 am to 5 pm MST
Monday to Saturday
FREE Shipping on Orders over $150.00 (excluding taxes)